Welcome! I am delighted that you have chosen this program to help heal your heart to attract love. Most people are not even aware that there are actually processes that can facilitate and even accelerate healing negative relationship patterns. I have used this process over and over again with great success.
I have worked with hundreds of women and also some men, helping them heal their heart wounds & attract love, so I can assure you that if you follow this program as instructed and do all the tasks from your heart then you will be well on your way to feeling joy and genuine love once again in your life!
1. Please follow the order in which the program is structured, there is a reason behind why it is set in this specific order.
2. It is advised to do one session a week or every other week or, at a totally minimum level of one session every 4-5 days. This is so that you don’t get overwhelmed with emotions. It will also allow plenty of time for you to do the homework for each module with awareness and intent. This is not a race to finish the program quickly and if this is the feeling you have I’d recommend you to reflect on your intention as this is a classic flight response to trauma. Giving yourself plenty of space in-between sessions can allow for insights and new awareness to emerge, integration as you go through the process and you can process the emotions that come up for you in a healthy manner.
3. It is highly recommended that you do the tasks in-between each session as well as any action instructed or required. Taking action after each session will help to integrate the healing physically.
4. Be patient with yourself and the program. Please don’t try to skip steps or do it quickly. Healing only happens when it is done from the heart and not from the mind.
5. You may be intuitively guided to do some of the steps a second time, or go through the program again. This happens, and it’s ok as everyone’s healing process is unique. You may find new layers of depth or awareness when you go through the process again.
6. Lastly, if any deeper issues start to come up such as childhood traumas or mother / father issues that you are not able to handle emotionally on your own, then I advise you to seek professional help. Whether it is with myself or another healer, therapist, psychologist, it is entirely up to you; use your own discretion.
Prepare a quiet and comfortable space where you won’t be disturbed for the duration of the audio meditations / exercise. You may wish to light some candles or incense to create a nice ambience for your personal healing session.
• Make sure that you are well hydrated before each session and have some water with you throughout the session.
• Have a pen and paper next to you in case you feel like journaling straight after or writing down any insights you obtain throughout the exercises. I do advise you to journal your personal experience as it can help your conscious mind integrate the insights received.
• You may start to feel very relaxed or light-headed during some of the guided audios, so it is best that you are lying down or sitting on a comfortable chair, preferably with some neck / head support.
• DO NOT use any of the audios while driving or using heavy machinery.
• Schedule your sessions when you have absolutely nothing planned to do immediately after the session, or even for the rest of the day. You may well feel tired and your body will want to relax. This is completely normal after a healing session.
• You may want to leave the tasks for a day or two after your session, to allow enough time for your energy to adjust and your mind to process the healing that is occurring.
• Be aware that after each session emotions may come up! So, if you feel like crying, please allow yourself to do so. You may feel frustrated, angry or any other emotion can come up or maybe even nothing at all. Again, this is completely normal after a healing and is a part of releasing these emotions in a healthy manner. The weekly tasks are there to support you in releasing any ‘extra’ pent-up emotions that may arise after each session, so please take time to do the assigned tasks.
• Please dive in whole-heartedly with this program! True healing happens when you want to heal and it must be done from the heart! You have to mean it and feel it! As much as it hurts and as much as you don’t want to face the pain directly, we need to acknowledge it, accept it and forgive in order to heal and let go.